1. What information we collect, why we collect it and how we use it
(i) We Process the Following Personal Information:
- Information You Provide Directly to Us. In connection with accessing our Services, we may collect information from you, which can be used to identify you ("Personal Information"), such as your name, shipping/billing address, email address, phone, username and password. We collect information when you register or open an account, sign in, pay a bill, purchase a Service, use a Service, call us for support, or give us feedback.
- Information from Other Sources. Tres Finance may also obtain information about you from other sources, including publicly or commercially available information, and through third-party data platforms, partners and service providers such as when you sync a third party account or service with your Tres Finance Service.
- Automatic Data Collection. We may automatically collect certain information through your use of the Tres Finance Services, such as your Internet protocol (IP) address, log files, unique device identifiers, pages viewed, browser type, any links you click on to leave or interact with our Services, cookie identifiers and other device identifiers that are automatically assigned to your device, browser type and language, geo-location information, hardware type, operating system, internet service provider and other information about actions taken through the use of the Tres Finance Services. For example, we collect IP addresses to track and aggregate non-personal information, such as using IP addresses to monitor the regions from which users navigate to our Services. We also collect IP addresses from users when they log into the Services as part of our log-in and security features. Our Services may change over time and we may introduce new features that may collect new or different types of information.
(ii) We process information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the Services. Tres Finance will use your information to provide the Tres Finance Services.
- For Administrative Purposes. Tres Finance may use your information (i) to respond to your questions, comments, and other requests for customer support, or information, including information about potential or future services; (ii) to provide you with the Services; (iii) for internal quality control purposes; (iv) to establish a business relationship; and (v) to generally administer the Tres Finance Services.
- To Market the Services. Tres Finance may use information to market the Services. Such use includes (i) notifying you about offers and services that may be of interest to you; (ii) tailoring content, advertisements, and offers for you, including, targeting and re-targeting practices; (iii) conducting market research; (iv) developing and marketing new products and services, and to measure interest in the Services; (v) other purposes disclosed at the time you provide information; and (vi) as you otherwise consent.
- Security purposes. Some of the above mentioned information will be used for detecting, taking steps to prevent and prosecuting fraud or other illegal activity; to identify and repair errors; to conduct audits; and for security purposes. Information may also be used to comply with applicable laws, with investigations performed by the relevant authorities, law enforcement purposes, and/or to exercise or defend legal claims.
- De-identified and Aggregated Information Use. In certain cases, we may or will anonymize or de-identify your Information and further use it for internal and external purposes, including, without limitation, to analyze and improve the Services (including through the use of artificial intelligence) and for research purposes. We may use this anonymous or de-identified information and/or disclose it to third parties without restrictions (for example, in order to improve our services and enhance your experience with them and/or to develop new product features and improve existing offerings).
3. How we share your personal information
In addition to the recipients described above, we may share your information as follows:
- The information Tres Finance gathers is shared with our partners and other third parties.
- We may also share information with our affiliated companies about you.
- We may use third party service providers to process your information for the purposes outlined above, including, without limitation:
3.3.1 With cloud service providers for hosting purposes;
3.3.2 With websites and web content creation platforms in order to help us manage our Website;
3.3.3 With email providers, marketing, CRM, other similar tool providers; and
3.3.4 With analytic companies, in order to help us understand and analyze information we collect in accordance with this policy.
- To the extent necessary, with regulators, courts, banks or competent authorities, to comply with applicable laws, regulations and rules (including, without limitation, federal, state or local laws), and requests of law enforcement, regulatory and other governmental agencies or if required to do so by court order, as well as for internal compliance procedures and to protect the safety, security, and integrity of Tres Finance, our Services, customers, employees, property, and the public.
- If, in the future, we sell or transfer, or we consider selling or transferring, some or all of our business, shares or assets to a third party, we will disclose your information to such third party (whether actual or potential) in connection with the foregoing events (including, without limitation, our current or potential investors). In the event that we are acquired by, or merged with, a third party entity, or in the event of bankruptcy or a comparable event, we reserve the right to transfer, disclose or assign your information in connection with the foregoing events.
- Where you have otherwise provided your consent to us for sharing or transferring your information.
5. Use by children
We do not offer our products or services for use by children and, therefore, we do not knowingly collect information from, and/or about children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, do not provide any information to us without the involvement of a parent or a guardian. In the event that we become aware that you provide information in violation of applicable privacy laws, we reserve the right to delete it. If you believe that we might have any such information, please contact us at email@example.com
6. Interaction with third-party products
We enable you to interact with third party websites, mobile software applications and products or services that are not owned, or controlled, by us (each, a “Third Party Service”). We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Third Party Services. Please be aware that Third Party Services can collect information from you. Accordingly, we encourage you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of each Third Party Service.
8. Contact us
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints regarding our compliance with this notice and the data protection laws, or if you wish to exercise your rights, we encourage you to first contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.***